2009.11.16 in uncategorized

Clutterhs Update

Sometime between last night and this morning I may have had something of a Eureka moment about all of the problems I've been wondering about. I've realized I made a huge mistake when dealing with GObject Properties / Attributes that should be easy to fix. I missed something huge when looking at how gtk2hs deals with properties. I think I  can now easily avoid doing dirty things which I was very unhappy with to deal with functions which take GValues  (except for maybe the Model stuff).  I'm going to redo the animate* functions so you no longer have to deal with the dirty named property stuff directly, which is very unHaskelly and an obvious source of mistakes, as soon as possible.

blog comments powered by Disqus